Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

the fairest of them all ɞ

The Kawaii Project is opening soon on the 15th! My beautiful rose crown will be there from Blues.; it comes in many colors perfect for fall! Next my new cute little mushroom friends from Cubic Cherry stopped to make sure I was just napping and didn't get a poisoned apple. My skin is new too from ANGELICA. One of the skins comes with a nude lip that is perfect for kids. I added some freckles on my nose and a bottom eyeliner remover from Ugly Duckling.

ʚTop Turducken ToddleeDoo - Vintage Onesie - Navy 
ʚSkirt *Baby Pie* Beckley Skirt 
ʚShoes Itsy Bitsy TD Sweetiepie Red Solid MaryJanes 
ʚCrown Blues. Rose Crown - Red @ The Kawaii Project
ʚHair tram  E817 hair / brown&black
ʚSkin (*ANGELICA) YOONA :beige: mori_dk brow @ The Kawaii Project
ʚMushrooms -{SHROOM!} Gacha .::Cubic Cherry::. @ The Kawaii Project
ʚFox +Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Standing
ʚFreckles {ud} Summer Marks [nose freckles] @ Hello Beautiful
ʚMakeup Remover {ud} 'Bebe' Face [remover]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik