Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

little woodland fairy ɞ

This is my 100th blog post. I can't believe it's already been that many. I have my momma, seastar, and auntie to thank for making me want to blog in the first place. It's been such an interesting and fun journey! This blog has more newness from The Kawaii Project which opened yesterday! My adorable headband and sweet raccoon friend can be found there along with many other cute things.
ʚDress [P] Keke Set Pink
ʚWings - .Olive. the Flutter My Fairy Wings 
ʚHeadband Violent Seduction - Rosa Mystika (Peach) @ The Kawaii Project
ʚSpots - .Oh!Liv. FAWN Face-Makeup
ʚHair TRUTH HAIR Karlie -  browns
ʚLantern +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Wishing Lantern
ʚFairy !Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy [Companion]
ʚDeer +Half-Deer+ Sleeping Deer Fawn [Maple]
ʚRaccoon +Half-Deer+ Mini Forest Friend - Raccoon @ The Kawaii Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik