Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

let your colors run ɞ

Oops. I guess I should have waited for a 'dult to help me get my yogurt because well Bodhi wasn't much help. However, he kind of cushioned the fall. My adorable new shoes are from Ugly Duckling at the September round of The Play Room. My hair is from Truth; although it's rigged it works pretty well for us toddleedoos, but make sure to try a demo first! 
ʚTop Little Closet - Simple Tucked Tee - Cotton 
ʚJacket Little Closet - Tied Shirt - Bubblegum
ʚJeans Little Closet - Rolled Jeans Ripped - Bleached
ʚShoes {ud} Satin SlipOns [rose] @ The Play Room
ʚHeadband +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown
ʚHair TRUTH HAIR Karlie -  browns
ʚYogurt Shop & Yogurt - Fancy Decor: Frozen Yogurt Shop @ The Arcade
ʚLadder dust bunny & tenshi . step ladder . white @ The Arcade






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik