Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Visit from the Tooth Bearyɞ

So in a little less than a week Arcade opens! Boogers is back with their amazing bears. The cute little fairy or "beary" as I like to call it came while I was sleeping last night to collect a lost tooth. Her wand had special magic to help her find my tooth as goodnight bear watched over me as I slept. There are many more bears and I will be showing more of them soon, but make sure to play this gacha because the bears are no longer sold after the Arcade ends. I hope you all have the sweetest dreams ɞ
ʚBed Kalopsia - Daybed
ʚBirdcage =Zenith=Bird cage with flowers @ Shiny Shabby
ʚCandles Kalopsia - Chandelier
ʚFairy <:*BoOgErS*:> Fairy Bear @ The Arcade on September 1st
ʚMoon <:*BoOgErS*:> GoodNight Bear RARE @ The Arcade on September 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik