Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

dreaming in the clouds ɞ

Happy Saturday! I was able to get into Collabor88 today and gosh there are so many beautiful things there. First are my little bunny clouds from MishMish. I have one that follows me around which I named Cloudia and it is so so cute. There is also an option for a equally cute piggy or kitty cloud too! Next are my doggies. Just like the bunnies they are so wonderfully made. You have the option of two fur colors and each come with so many different stands. This is definitely a round of collabor that you do not want to miss.
ʚPajamas - Meche - Vintage Jammies/Blue
ʚBear [Cosmic Dust Kids] - Kawaii Teddy Natural RARE @ The Play Room
ʚPacifier - {LPP} Bunny Binkies *Sky*
ʚHair Magika [01] Suffer Well

ʚDecorɞ
+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Moon (Gold)
+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Bunny (Honey)
floorplan. daydream book
{anc} flottante puppy. cream
MishMish - Cloudie - Bunny
All @ Collabor88




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik