Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

No sunscreen!

Good morning! If you can't already tell I'm not a big fan of sunscreen. However, my mommy insists that I wear it and a big shady hat too whenever I'm in the sun, but I persevered! (thanks for the new word, mommy). 
ʚDress [Vk!] Outfiti Julita-Jeans
ʚFootwear - Turducken - Foot Jewelry - Navy @ Hello Beautiful
ʚHeadband - The Radiant Sun Headband Lemon RARE @ Hello Beautiful
ʚHair :*BABY*: Hair Sarah
ʚFace Sunburn {ud} Sunburn @ Hello Beautiful
ʚSun Hat =Zenith=Summer Rattan Hat
ʚSunscreen Bottle {ud} Sun Blocker SPF 50 @ Hello Beautiful

ʚDecorationsɞ
.S&S. Summer Splash - Mermaid Swim Board
.S&S. Summer Splash - Blue Snorkel
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sandy Bear
dust bunny . beach towel tote . tribal 
dust bunny . beach bag . tribal 
dust bunny . getaway basket 
All @ The Arcade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik