Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Chasing all the rainbows ɞ

Happy Thursday! I have another look for you today from two different events. My swimsuit is from ugly duckling and it is amazingly cute; it comes in so many different colors and patterns too! I thought the ladybug pattern would go great with my ladybug necklace and pretty flower ring and earrings and they are all at this months round of la boutique. My sparkly drink is also an ugly duckling item at the Play Room gacha event!
ʚSwimsuit {ugly duckling} MissBeach Suit [ladybugs] @ la boutique
ʚBottle {ud} Princess Brew [fairydust] RARE @ The Play Room
ʚNecklace - ToddleTeeZ By Z -Ladybug Necklace @ la boutique
ʚRing & Earrings - .trinket. felt flower ring and earring set @ la boutique
ʚSunglasses - Noodles - Born to Die Sunglasses Rose Gold
ʚHair [LOVE SOUL] Hair*154*Bitter Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik