Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

hey y'all ɞ

Hey y'all! I haven't done a decor post in awhile since I was on vacation for two weeks with my family, but not I'm getting back to it! I love this room because it's so bright and cheery. For my outfit though, my new big bow is from Petite Bowtique and I absolutely love it! It comes in many other textures too so make sure to get them all!
Here is a close up of the bow...

ʚTop {CD} Ada Top Denim Medium
ʚPants {CD} Ada Leggings Fox
ʚShoes {PB} Lora Shoe
ʚHairbow {PB} Big Bow - Foxes @ Hello Beautiful
ʚHair Magika [01] Beans

ʚDecorɞ
+ILO+ Harvest Mirror [GOLD]
The Loft - Napa Entryway Box Set Clean Stripe
The Loft - Geometric Garland
floorplan. farmhouse counter
floorplan. hey y'all print @ N21
floorplan. stair shelf / pink @ N21
floorplan. potted neon cactus / pink @ Chapter 4
MudHoney Gina Chair - Floral @ FaMESHed
Kalopsia - Bicolore Vase - Coral
Apple Fall Books & Map
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - Yellow Lab
+Half-Deer+ Heart Glitter - Gold
The Loft & ARIA - Winslow Potted Poppies
[ zerkalo ] Hidden Gems - Square Box 
[ zerkalo ] Hidden Gems - Book Bird Cage 
Ariskea[Isabelle] Hydrangea Vase [Greeny] @ FaMESHed
GA Home - Pineapple Decor Pina Colada @ Chapter 4
:CP: Carly Polka Dot Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik