Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

it's a sweet life ✿

Happy Sunday! I have just have a little look for y'all today. My shirt is new from des lunes and I love it so much it even comes with a polka dot version! I paired it with the adorable floral leggings from Turducken and my cute flats from Lazy Unicorn. 
ʚTop - .des lunes. * denim blouse [acid washed]
ʚLeggings Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral Leggings - Red 
ʚFlats [LU] Laced White Flats
ʚHair Clawtooth: Business Time 
ʚHairbow TRUTH HAIR Lala Bow
ʚBracelet (Yummy) To The Moon & Back Bracelet - Gold - Silver

ʚToysɞ
ROOST - Let's Play Noahs Ark
ROOST - Let's Play Building Blocks
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearton Abbey
<:*BoOgErS*:> Shape Sorter

ʚFurnitureɞ
8f8 - Indoor DIY Spring BED - NATURAL
FD: Wire Basket w/ Pillows
Alouette - The Places You'll Go Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik