Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

little big dreamer ɞ

Ohai and happy Saturday! I have two adorable new looks today which have two of my favorite things, mermaids and bunnies. My first cute outfit is from {ugly duckling} and the top and jeans are at two different events. They matched my bunny slippers and ears perfectly!
Secondly, is my new outfit from Lazy Unicorn. It's a pretty new store, but already has so many cute things to offer us little people!
ʚFirstɞ
ʚTop - {ud} MagicT B [adorbs] @ Woodlands
ʚJeans {ud} Ripped Jeans B [ombre] @ The Play Room
ʚSlippers *BOOM* Animal Slippers (bunny) cream @ The Arcade
ʚEars - .Olive. the Dis Bunneh Headband
ʚPacifier jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Bunny
ʚHair Magika [01] Things
ʚNecklace - ToddleTeeZ Magic Dust Necklace @ Hello Beautiful

ʚSecondɞ
ʚOutfit - [LU] I'ma Mermaid
ʚNails - :*BABY*: TD Nails - Gradient
ʚBow [monso] My Bunny Band
ʚHair TRUTH HAIR Posy 
ʚNecklace - t.O. Fairytale Necklace - Ariel - Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik