Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A person's a person no matter how small.

Ohai, my name is Payton Oleander. Please bear with me, this is my first time blogging! I love finding and mix-matching outfits together to create adorable looks. 
Today I'm posing with my puppy, Bodhi. He may show up a lot on this blog! For my outfit I started with these pretty flats that are mod so toddleedoos can wear them. They really go with almost anything and come in a variety of fun colors. I went digging through my inventory for a bag to match and found this cute lion purse that my momma had given me! 

ʚTopTurducken ToddleeDoo - Vintage Onesie - Black
ʚShorts - Turducken ToddleeDoo - Lace Shorts - White
ʚShoes - (TokiD) sumire flats (sand)
ʚBag - =Zenith=Lion head Bag - Rare
ʚEarrings Blah. ( My Bow Bunny Earrings )
ʚHairbow - .Olive. the Winking at You Head Bow - Small
ʚHair - ""D!va"" Hair "Juno" (Brown diamond) - @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik